What a day!

yesterday was a crazy and exhausting day. I had my nephews and niece. kids can be tiring. full of energy and tantrums. We had laughs, cries and punishments but overall, we had family time. Don't get me wrong love them dearly but I was happy when they left. Love my peace & quiet. Now, today, I am getting ready for school and boy, I am so not ready. Not very thrilled that I'm ended taking night classes. but is better than nothing. I went to go buy school supplies and someone at the store tried to steal some school supplies. I was like what? really? but seriously some people rather steal than pay few bucks for the supplies. that's a shame. the manager was very nice and ask her to just leave the stuff there and leave. hopefully she will not do it again. then, I was heading home while some imbeciles started yelling hey, sweetie ,cutie, mamacita and blowing kisses. I was like, ekk, go AWAY! these guys think that being this way is flattering but it's not. So after all these weird circumstances/events I am starting to believe what my friends are always telling me; that being with me is never boring and I'm starting to believe it. there's always something going on around me. Well, at least I'm not bored. ;). Monday school starts and I hope I can feel ready and be ready. But probably not.

Comments

Popular Posts