I heart Snacks!



Finally!

My first house party from houseparty.com. I was beyond excited to know that I would finally host a party. I had the opportunity to host a party regarding chips. Great snacks! Who doesn't love snacks? When I got the party pack, I was still in disbelief that I was hosting until I received the email telling me all about the details. That's when it sank in, and I finally accepted I was a host. 

Immediately, I started working on the menu. I already knew what kind of party I would throw—a snack party
! I would serve chips, dips, cupcakes, salmon croquettes, Swedish meatballs, and cake.

The decor was going to be simple. A centerpiece and checkered tablecloth. We will have games and prizes. 

Everything was planned. I decided to do it on Friday night, January 20th, but for whatever reason, e.g., family, schedules, etc., I wasn't able to. So, I moved the party to Sunday at my church. 

My gathering was filled with friends and family. I set the table and had everything ready. I was so anxious to see if my guests were going to actually try it and enjoy it. 12:30 p.m. arrived, and my guests joined the party. Everyone loved it. They were amazed that they were eating healthy chips, including the kids. My vegetarian friends were beyond thrilled and loved every single one. Everyone loved chips, and every woman was pleased to know it was a guilt-free indulgence. 

We had a wonderful time chatting about our favorite snacks and chips. My spinach dip was undoubtedly a hit, but I was thrilled they enjoyed it along with the chips. So here is the verdict: My party favorite was the Parmesan and Sun-Dried tomato, the kids' favorite was Tangy BBQ, and my favorite was the Sea Salt and black sesame.


I am thankful for the opportunity to host and was pleased that everyone was satisfied and grateful. They were excited when I gave them their goodies (coupons and recipes). They said, "We even get to take gifts home." what a sweet deal. Great company, great snacks, and great gifts. I am a happy host. So, my party was a complete success compared to Riceworks.

Rice-works, you have gained 15 new fans. 
          Until the next party.






Comments

Popular Posts