Good eats

I visited a placed named Genghis Grill "The Mongolian Stir fry on Sunday around the afternoon. it was packed but it was Sunday so the crowd was expected.

Once you are greeted by the hostess and wait to be seated a waitress will ask you if this is your first time which it was and she proceeded to explain the process.

You get a metal bowl and get in line;once in line she explains how you can build your own bowl or get one of the cards with a already Genghis bowl.

Once you have your first bowl you can either stop or have all you can eat for 10.99.

I opt for building my own bowl... 1. choose my protein as you can see i chose chicken and lots of shrimp. 2. choose seasoning, i got garlic, salt and ginger. 3. choose veggies..I got mushrooms, snap peas, bok choy, squash n zucchini, green onions, green beans, water chestnuts. as you can see I tried to put as much veggies as possible...4. choose sauce. i chose stir fry...and 5. your starch i got steamed white rice.

you can watch them cook it right and then. or you can wait for your bowl at your table. The staff is very fast and nice. We all waited at the table we posted our number on the stand and waited for our delicious food. OMG! the food was really good. my family and friends love it.

the place is nice and clean. the staff are really nice and they work really fast. The atmosphere is casual and family friendly. We went to the one on I-10 and Bunker Hill.

We are definitely going back. I truly recommended. The food is simply yummy and fresh.


Comments

Popular Posts