Food with family.

On NYE the family decided to go dine at Katz's. I was fine with it since we usually go there for dessert. It's the place we go to celebrate a birthday.

We were all excited and dressed for the occasion. As usual the hostesses greet us politely and nicely. Our table was ready in less than 5 minutes. Once we were all seated, we made our orders must say the waiter was very patient and nice.

My babe, mom and dad order the Angus burger with fries. They loved it. My sister order the spaghetti and meatballs. She had better. Her husband ordered the Philly steak sandwich. OMG! it was so greasy and inedible. The kids got the chicken tenders with fries. they loved it. of course with ranch.... and as for myself I got the grilled salmon with pilaf rice and veggies. I had better.
'
'


I was really disappointed of the not so good quality of food. I don't know who was cooking but they need to do better job. I have never order actual food dishes from them and now i know why. not worth it. My family and I are sticking with the desserts.. There desserts are so yummy and delicious. A must try.

This is the 7 layers chocolate cake. The kids love it.... They called me to take them there again for more chocolate cake. My family's favorite is the new york cheesecake.






If you are going to try katz's please start with the dessert . hmm-mm!

Comments

Popular Posts