Lunch

Sunday; was full of interesting events that unfold. One of them was a lunch invitation by Pastor's at Spaghetti Warehouse. This restaurant is located in downtown Houston and combines Old World Italian Traditions with American abundance in hearty, made from scratch dishes. A festive atmosphere; great for families.

I haven't been there in such a long time. So I was intrigued to see what's new. Once we got there we were greeted with a really nice hostess and were sitted almost immediately. Our waiter was polite, friendly and really tried to accommodate us. he promplty brough us our drinks and serve us plnety of bread with butter. My parents order a lasagna and
I got the spaghetti with meatballs;which both dishes came with choice of soup or salad. The pastor order the same dish as me and his wife order a vegetarian dish.

We were having a lovely time chatting and laughing; simply enjoying our time. Now, my parents enjoyed their food but as for me not so much. The spaghetti with meatballs was absolutely bland, no seasoning or flavor whatsoever. The only thing that was good was the wedding soup. My overall experience with this place was tolerable.The food to some is decent to others simply mediocre. but for me was not the best. The ambiance is warm and great service. if you are looking for decent food with reasonably prices this is the place. They give lots of promotional coupons and offers like the one we got when we visited thanks to our pastor had coupons which was buy one get one free. Oh yes, I got a free meal. thank God it was free becasue I didn't like it. Once again it was bland. But I really appreciated the invitation and the nice time. So let's recap FOOD: decent (bland) Ambiance: great for families and groups. Service: nice and friendly. Value: inexpensive.

Looks delicious right? what a shame it taste so bland...........

Comments

Popular Posts