my wonderful papis 
November is Panama's national month, and Houston was no exception. My family and I went to Austin to celebrate our holidays. November 3 was filled with delight, music, dance, culture, and pride. Our weekend was a wonderful delight. First, we had an interesting drive to Austin, which was quite creepy. That's why I don't recommend driving at night.
Nonetheless, we made it safely. Saturday morning was quite pleasant. I had a nice time, and I am ecstatic to meet all our fellow patriots. Once we finished our business deliveries, my papers, babe, and I went to enjoy the city and food. Finally, the night we were waiting for arrived.
The night was immensely stunning, the dances, music, costumes, and performances. No doubt we were proud, but at the same time, we learned so many new moves and styles. The dresses were impeccable, and so were all the accessories. We were reminded how much we miss and love our country. Therefore, we were so thankful to see a piece of it so close. Our dance partners were mesmerized by all the beauty of our folklore and culture. Undoubtedly, this will become a family tradition, and it is worth seeing.

some of the cast

our dance group

Comments

Popular Posts