Thanksgiving performance


What a way to conclude our year. DANCING! and what better way to do it in Thanksgiving. The St. Giles Presbyterian church was having their annual Thanksgiving dinner and we wanted to thank them for their wonderful hostility. As a surprised to everyone we perform few dances and delighted our wonderful audience with Panamanian flair. Needless to say, they were absolutely happy. Their joy was so high that it was so contagious. We were so pleased that they enjoyed it. Especially my niece that love to dance and me that I get to instill my culture as well as share with her. These moments were the most exhilarating and happy for me.   I know she'll always remember these times. Anyways, back to the event;  As it was a time to be thankful we were all so thankful to have the opportunity to share with everyone but also end the year in a happy feet moment.  I'm looking forward to more dances on 2012. 


Folklore de panama

Comments

Popular Posts