God operates in the Crazy




Have you ever heard a believer say phrases like "How crazy God made that work," "How crazy how God answered that prayer," How crazy God placed all the pieces together, how crazy HE made it all work out, and so on? I know I have, and it seems unusual or funny talk for some, but guess what? It is not. For us, GOD is not odd because GOD operates in Crazy. Say what? Yes, HE operates in the crazy. See His miracles and the people HE chose; crazy to HIM is normal. Now, I do not mean crazy mentally, but in faith. We must have crazy faith to see big miracles, revelations, visions, etc. Why? You asked? Because in one hard season, I had to walk in crazy faith. 

It started with a conversation along with prayer and agreement. Then, I follow the steps of most good Christians: prayer, group prayers, quiet time, declaring, confessing, believing, praising, and being confident that God will fulfill my family's heart's desire. But as time goes by, my prayers stop, my praising stops, and everything that brings honor to God stops. Instead, my will overshadow anything else; my actions allowed doubt, fear, division, disobedience, and control to reign in my life. Until the holy spirit came in one night in a gentle whisper: obey and trust. As I cried uncontrollably, I could only say, God, I will abide by. Right then, my trust shifted, my paradigm shifted, my faith moved to crazy, and I started to walk in obedience. Every step I took seemed ridiculous, every prayer I made seemed bolder, and every thought seemed braver, but I did it because I trusted God, as He always reminded me that HE is trustworthy. (Deuteronomy 31:6) 

As I was walking in faith, fear started to creep in, and its goal was to cripple me, but as my body began to feel overtaken by it, I screamed God, I need you, and I heard an unmistakable voice. I got you. Do you trust me? As I said yes, I felt my sassy faith take over my body and spirit, and suddenly, my voice started to shout not today, devil, you will not succeed. God is greater than any fear, so I began to declare scripture until I felt fear fled. The enemy will try to distract, confuse, and deceive you. Walking in faith makes him nervous, so He will do HIS best to sabotage God's plan for your life. Can I tell you a little secret? The enemy does not like to mess with crazy. So, go wild for GOD; let your faith make him tremble for messing with you. Remind him who you are, and remember you have two vital weapons: God's Word and prayer.

Consequently, my faith needed to step into the crazy level. I knew I had to get out of my comfort zone, and what do we do when we are uncomfortable? We adjust. I had to adjust my attitude, my heart, my feelings to HIS truth, HIS ways, HIS Word and declare I was going to trust GOD no matter what, no matter what I see, no matter how I felt, pray boldly without ceasing and praising HIM like he already did what he said HE is going to do. No matter what, GOD knows the best for me. 

Now, it is not easy to trust and obey, especially when you don't know what's next when life is turned upside down, when the outcome is different from what you hoped for, when you don't understand HIS plan, when He is silent, when life seems unfair, and when GOD says no or not yet. However, We may not always comprehend the reasons behind God's ways, but we must continue to choose to follow them. It's important to remember that we don't have to rely on our strength but rather on His.

Today, sweet sisters, as we decide to follow God and his ways, the world will see us as crazy individuals. We are Christ-believers, but I encourage you to be bold, to pray with fire, to trust wholeheartedly, and to obey not perfectly but absolute obedience. This level of faith I speak of is telling yourself every day you have a choice to choose to follow, to pray for it, to fight for it, to know what you know, not what you see, to hold to HIS promises, to believe who God is, to Trust God amid uncertainty, to know that my acts of obedience are evidence of my trust in God. As you walk in God's complete obedience, you will not be surprised by his miracles because you are just faithful. So, be steadfast, make the changes and adjustments, and see what once was crazy. Now, it is simply full of faith. Remember, God has a plan with a bigger vision when He operates in the crazy. He wants his children to experience crazy miracles, abundant blessings, more affluent peace, and deeper intimacy with HIM. 



Let's go Crazy!




Prayer
No matter what unexpected situation arises, we can give God all the glory as we trust Him to be good and do good. Loving Lord, I lay my life before You for I trust in You and pray that in all things You would continue to keep and to care; to guard and to guide and to support and to strengthen in every avenue of life, for my trust is in You, my God and my Savior. Amen

Scriptures
1 Peter 5:7, Psalms 33:4, 55:22, 62:8, 128:1 143:10, Proverbs 3:5-6, 4:20-21, 4:10, Deuteronomy 28:1,5:33

Reflect  
  • What steps do you need to take to activate your Faith faith? 
  • How is your trust? Are you trusting God in every area of your life? 
  • What assignment is God calling you to right now? 
  • Have you taken steps toward this assignment? If so, what is God showing you through your obedience? If not, how can you walk toward where He is calling you?





Comments

Popular Posts