Futbol

today, was the Gold cup game. PANAMA vs Mexico. I had mixed emotions I was so excited to see what was going to happen and sad because i was not able to go to the Reliant to see the game. The game started well and it was getting good when panama tied the game but this turn into a bad taste in my mouth. It was no longer an admirable game but a battlefield. Some people did not have sportsmanship and started throwing trash into the soccer field. I thought it was so uncalled for. Regardless of what was going on no one should lose control and start showing a bad side of character. I know tensions were piling up and that the Panamanian player reacted wrong by pushing the coach but the coach also was wrong. So both were at fault and needed to be punish but to the point that the people in the stands needed to throw trash towards the player. Where is Mexico sportsmanship. This game turn into a violent game and I'm very sad that a game that should have been exciting ended up being a nasty game. We all love soccer and I'm a huge fan but I do not like when people get ugly and violent during the game. We need to respect the game. Overall, I'm proud of my Panamanian team for not losing the game.

Comments

Popular Posts