Happy Independence DAy!

Today is July 4th. After many discussion my family decided to just relax. So my parents are going to a b-day party then go enjoy the fireworks displays in downtown. My sister on the other hand is also going to a b-day party then go enjoy w/ her family the fireworks at the race tracks. and finally, me, myself and I decided to go chill with my boyfriend family. They are having a BBQ so I'm going to eat and hopefully not too much and enjoy my time w/ my honey. So as you can see event though my family is not going to spend it together we are still doing something. If you don't planned a party everyone goes bananas and go do their own things. Hopefully next time I have time to plan one and we can have fun together. I love when my family do parties, we always have so much fun but as always things happen, money, etc and things don't turn out how you plan or hope. Oh well, next time. Everyone have a wonderful happy Fourth w/ family, friends, co-workers, associates, acquaintances or with whoever makes you happy and most importantly have fun.fun.fun.fun. later...

Comments

Popular Posts