WOW B-DAY!

Today it's my b-day and I'm thankful to GOD that I made it another year. Someone ask me if i feel more wiser or smarter and i must admit I don't. I feel like I felt yesterday normal/the same, just older.... But I'm happy that friends and family remembered my big day and gave me best wishes. it's really heartwarming to have people that cares about you and wish you the best. Birthdays are fun and filled with happy moments... like this morning my niece and nephews left me a cute voice mail. It made my day. and I been getting lots of text messages from friends. Also family calls you and remind you how old are you and embarrassed you for a while but it's all in good fun. My papis sang to me and it was funny and cute. That's what I Love about my family no matter what is going on around us whether is financial problems, stress, or simply issues. we still celebrate our b-days and it doesn't matter whether is small or big what matters is that the people you care about are with you celebrating your big day. for a while you can have fun and pretend nothing else matters. Tomorrow reality will hit but for now is party time and good times. HAPPY B-DAY

Comments

Popular Posts