TAMALERA

Saturday, we had another Panamanian event. We sold 121 tamales and met wonderful people. My papis had a great time reminiscing about their beloved country and the good old days. While I enjoy chatting and sharing with all kids of people. Even though I was extremly exhausted from the night before.( making tamales) I was glad to see my babe helping us out. I have to give him credit even though he doesn't speak the language he gave his best. my family truly enjoys making the effort to do great gatherings. This one was another great one.

After two hours of eating tamales and fellowship; everyone headed to the Miller Theater. My parents had a blast. Every year they look forward to Diaz institute Noche Caliente. They listen to some salsa and dance the night away.


Tamales and Noche Caliente was a great combination to enjoy. The concert was a great closing to a great night. Looking forward to the event next month.

Comments

Popular Posts