Yard Sale



Saturday was a exhausting day; why? becasue we had out first church yard sale. I was so glad that many people in the community came and got great bargains as well as our church was able to make some money for the church. Everyone was very please and so did I.
I was grateful for the support and turnout; but not so much for the tan; I ended looking like a hot tomatoe and in pain from the sunburn. I'm not so good with the sun; which I should of known better to take my precautions but too late for that. nonetheless, it was a great day.

Everyone enjoyed it and make some money. Our church love it because they were able to pass out business cards to Spanish speaking people to invite them to our Spanish services.

The yard was a great Idea to get the word out and to show the community we are there to help.

Looking forward to the next one..............

Comments

Popular Posts