Hulu+

A month ago my lovely boyfriend as a gift gave me a month subscription for Huluplus. I was thrilled since I been missing my favorite shows. To my surprise, I was able to catch up with Grey's anatomy, Bones and House. There selection of shows as well as movies are not as big as Netflix. But if you are fan of old & foreign shows then hulu is great for you. They do provide NBC, ABC, FOX, CBS, USA network, Comedy Central, The CW, A&E networks and much more. So most of my shows are available for me to recap. 


Likes: 
Never missed an episode:  The beauty of Hulu is that you can watch the latest episode of your favorite shows anytime and instantly.  So don't feel bad or stressed about missing your Favorite shows because you can be able to see it and be up to date. 


HD video option: The option to choose 720p HD video streaming, is one of my favorite benefit as subscriber. Having high quality video makes the experience more enjoyable especially in full screen.


Price: $9.99 a month. I'm  fully aware that 9.99x12= $120 a year which still is inexpensive compare to cable. It is a fair price to pay for the value you are getting.   


Simplicity: It is truly easy to understand, use and share. 


Dislikes:
Mobile and other device support: Hulu doesn't support other mobile like android (some) and tablets, but is in the works. So soon we will see more available devices.Currently, it support iPhone, iPad, iPod and other devices connected to your TV such as PlayStation 3, XBOX 360, Blu-ray players, and some TVs. Also supports


Advertisements:  I know this play a part of the inexpensive subscription price and traditional television as well as cable ads are nothing new. However, ads itself is not the problem as much as the length and number. If they lighten the length and number of commercials between videos and segments. The experiences would be more pleasant and they will get more happy subscribers.




Bottom-line: Hulu is a great alternative to cable and ideal for frequent TV shows watchers who missed episodes from their favorites and don't mind the occasional commercial interruption. Therefore, is perfect for me to have.  














Comments

Popular Posts