Sometimes life throw you curves


Last summer I was channel surfing and came across a show named Drop dead Diva but I was not completely pull in to sit an hour and watch it becasue I thought it was too superficial & I must admit I was a skeptical becasue I truly don't like chick flicks or chicks shows. But, until three months ago while browsing through netflix I stumble upon the show once again and I thought why not take a look. So i did, after seeing the first season, I was hooked. It's really clever, smart, heartwarming, funny, and good message.

Now as far as the Characters:

Jane: She is smart & always trying to do the right thing. She is a typical woman that deals with her insecurities, doubts, & Even though sometimes she second guessed her abilities as a lawyer, She knows how good she is. that's why I love her, she is worth seeing.

Fred: he is adorable & heartwarming guardian angel. I like how he advise Jane but is always there for her as a friend. Sweet role

Parker: Arrogant & controlling but no surprised there because he is the firm partner and goes with the territory. Which his character sometime you want to like and others times you don't.

Kim: Jane's rival, she is very confident which her ego get the best of her but she is the typical person that looks mean but in reality she is nice person.

Grayson: He is adorable, handsome, sincere, & sweet. I love how he trusts Jane completely.

Teri: outspoken,sassy, & funny. I like the dynamics of her with Jane

Staci: girly, not the brightest but she has a good heart & she is loyal to her friend Jane.

This shows is a good balance of good law( TV law) & whimsy. As you all know, the concept of two people in one body is not new ( shown in many movies) but is entertaining. I mean, you have the typical rival, sassy assistant, heart interest, arrogant boss, dumb blond but not so dumb which means plenty of drama & twists.

Likes:

I like the fact that the show showcase the underlying message of superficial qualities alone is not a good thing as well as I how they portray the ladies personalities in one body. I mean one is shallow & dim bulb and the other is smart & caring.

This show is definably fun to watch & everyone is likable and at times you can relate. well written & like the sayings. It reminds me of Boston legal & Eli Stone minus the hallucinations & outrageous lawyers.

Lastly, it has all the twists that ladies(most of us) like such as amnesia, comas, injuries, love, hate, sadness, rivalry & good message.

Dislikes

The court battle are sometimes dull.
"gosh I'm in a new body" sayings..

So give this show a try, like I did. Is a decent show to watch and join the DDD sparkle.

Comments

Popular Posts