Days of Celebration


Another year, another birthday. Birthdays in my family are big deal so mine was not the exception. However, I wanted to do something more subtle. So I decided to have days of pure fun.So this is what ended up happening throughout my birthday.

Day 1: We went to see the musical "Urban Cowboy" based on the movie. We were surrounded by true fans of the movie as well as aficionados. Lots of people had western outfits and Gilley's t-shirts. The musical was great; we had fun taking pictures, dancing and laughing. I truly enjoyed the musical. As a musical lover I had a blast. So a great start.

Day 2
: My sweet sister plan a shopping party at Arden B & everyone in my party got 15% off and I got 25% off. My shopping was worth over $90.00 but through the discounts I only ended up spending $30.00 awesome right? All morning we shop until we drop and ended up with great bday gifts as well as great bargains. I mean who doesn't love bargains. After a great shopping spree we had lunch. After all, shopping can be exhausting, right? I enjoy sharing, laughing, joking and chatting with my girls; a great sip & shop day. We had a delightful time. Later at night, it was all about my babe. I was so excited to see what my dear had plan for me, and guess what? he didn't disappoint, we had a romantic dinner follow by a night in the town where I was smitten by all the gestures of affection and love. It was a night to remember.

Day3: I had Lunch with family & friends at GG's as always we had an exciting lunch with plenty of laughter and cheer. The food was great and the company was even better. great time at GG's

Day4: It was my actual birthday day so I had a birthday dinner with my family. It was such a treat. My table was decorated with jewelry and all the girls got bracelets as party favors. My family knows I love jewelry. So of course I love my table.

Day 5: My papis took me to see "Mikado" a opera comedy. It was so colorful and hilarious. It truly it's a must see. You'll love it. Afterwards we enjoy some sweet treats.

Day 6:
My church was so kind and thoughtful to celebrate my bday. They sang three different kinds of birthday songs and we rejoice celebrating another year. Got more gifts and it was such a good time.

So as you can see I truly had a delightful time celebrating my birthday. In my family we have a saying I wish you plenty and in my birthday I received plenty; plenty of love, thoughtfulness and affection. I'm thankful that God blessed me with such wonderful people in my life as well as given me another year of life.

Thank you everyone................... XOXOXOXO.


check out my Birthday video

Comments

Popular Posts