Outdoor movie




On Thursday, my family decided to go to Miller outdoor theater to show my niece E.T. " The Extra terrestrial" remember?

My niece was so excited as well as anxious becasue she thought this movie was going to be scary nonetheless, she was excited to watch. While we were taking pictures, enjoying our Italian ice waiting on the movie to start we couldn't help ourselves notice the crowd that was gathering around us. I must say it was a quite crowd , All kinds of strokes of life & fun to watch.

On the other hand, My dad was completely annoyed by the lady in front of us due to her constant moving and her lack of understanding that people behind her can't see. He was so frustrated that I ended up moving my niece in front of me in order for him to move and be able to see. Once that was taking care of. We continue to enjoy the movie until.....whoa! Started to cough and cough and cough. my eyes starting to itch to the point that I was not able to watch the movie; Mom leans and say sorry mami some people are smoking. what? smoking? I thought the announcer said it is prohibited to smoke but as always some people have no respect for rules. Eventually, I was able to take that under control as soon I was able to carry on a lady in front of me got upset because the guy behind her ask her to please move so his family can see. guess what? that's right! she got upset and started to tell him that's why there was a announcement that lawn chairs goes to the left and blankets to the right. either way, she moved.

After the usual people encounters we really enjoy watching the classic. Watching the movie you couldn't forget the first time you saw it and all the emotions you felt while watching it. At the time we thought it was the best sound effects and movie ever made. Today, I still feel that way. A pure classic. My best joy was seeing my niece enjoy watching the movie for the first time & tell me her favorites parts with such enthusiasm. She was so happy that she wanted to see it again.

It's really nice to show children all kinds of activities and take them to experience all kinds of amusement aside from video games. Such a pleasure to have share this with my niece.

Priceless experience. Awesome summer fun.

If you live in the Houston area, you must visit Miller outdoor theater. You'll love it. Until the next one.

Comments

Popular Posts