Freedom over Texas

Houston Symphony

Our family went to be part of a patriotic celebration at the Miller Outdoor Theater, a July fourth event. My niece and I were so excited to experience all the buzz about this event. As any event in Houston parking was crazy but finally we were able to find a spot and join my family & friends in the celebration. The event started around 8:30p.m. kicking off by the Houston Symphony & Michael Krajewski, Conductor. They were fantastic; full of patriotic songs & fun melodies. We had a astronomical surprised by NASA. Can you guess what it was? that's right; a shuttle flew right above us; was extremely awesome! Astronaut Chris Hadfield delight us with a song. After enjoying many musical melodies & great treat; the conductor made an announcement that I was ready to see. Cannons! correcto mundo; Booming cannons!. Everyone love it. Especially my amorcito since he got to see me jump every time they fire the cannons. Follow by a magnificent display of fireworks. Absolutely the best part was enjoying the fireworks and seeing my niece astonishing face as she witness her awaiting time. It was truly a beauty; especially becasue the Symphony was playing while fireworks were shooting to the sky. Music does makes a different as a background. Of course, couldn't resit to make this moment corny & romantic. My amorcito & I kissing during fireworks was the icing of the cake. Absolutely a great event. All our family & friends truly enjoyed it. This is definitely going to be a family tradition. I highly recommended. A must see!


Family


Fireworks

Comments

Popular Posts