not blowing candles but let's celebrate one's birthday!

My papis & babe
This birthday boy is not into the birthday pizzazz. But He gave it his best Friday night. I was dying to celebrate my honey's birthday and make it special but he didn't want something big so I compromised for a dinner. We dine at GG's (Genghis grill) and love it. We laugh, embarrassment him a little, and have pure fun. The icing of the cake was went I had to pay. I spend over $60 for dinner but only paid $1.10 super great. right?. After our wonderful dinner we decided to go to Dave and Buster's to be kids for a while.


                                

Tennis say what?
I love to see my baby let loose and just have fun. He work so hard and to see him enjoying himself is quite refreshing. Besides everyone is a kid at heart. We love playing video games and is quite a treat to do it together.  I had such a great time seeing my parents playing as well as the whole family. It was my niece first time at D&B and she love it. She wanted to stay there until close.

us at GG's







My whole family had a great time celebrating my amor's birthday. I'm truly happy that everyone had a fun time and I look forward to next year. But most of all, my sweetie enjoy his day. He truly deserve it.

No candles but he had one special birthday celebration. until next year.

Comments

Popular Posts