Meatballs! it's a M&L birthday!


Saturday, 17, 2011
Dear nephews were celebrating their birthdays in Mario & Luigi style. Everything was set to begin when rain hit.
 Everyone ran to pull out their umbrellas and stay seated at the tables. I must admit I was worried that my sister would freak out since she worked so hard to pull this party together. I credit all the family for staying at the party regardless of the rain. After an hour or so, we could truly enjoy the party. The sun was out, and so were the kids. Cindy(another Aunt) was face painting the kids with theme tattoos. They love it. The party started with theme games, followed by more games and pure fun. My nephews were dressed up as M&L, which was very adorable. The family was wearing Mario brother's theme t-shirts. Kids laughed, joked, ate, and enjoyed themselves. There were 3 moonwalks, and more than one is needed. The kids enjoy having to pick & get prizes as well as get plenty of candy. 

Of course, we had the usual: food, drinks, pictures, cake, and goodie bags. Everything looked awesome, and the boys had so much fun. 

My dad was the surprise DJ at the party. I guess he couldn't resist, but everyone loved it.

It was a crazy, fun, wet, and very M&L birthday.

Until next year or the next one...........................

If you guys are throwing a birthday party and need personalized and handmade decorations, let me know. 



Comments

Popular Posts