OMG! it's Candy heaven!

Happy Birthday! 



October is here! On Saturday, October 23, 2011, my lovely and dear niece was turning 8. She has been dreaming about this day for a long time, including my sister and myself. My sissy and I planned this for a year because we knew it had to be fabulous and grand. This was going to be her last birthday party, so it needed to be a big finale, and it was.


Friday night, we decorated the whole reception room. We set up all the attendees' tables and decorated the room with paper pom-poms hanging from the ceiling; her dad and uncle built the arch balloons, which started as an exciting challenge but turned out beautiful, and I must say, I was very impressed. The candy bar table; there was candy everywhere, and I knew it was going to be hard to keep safe from the girls. The tables were all set and decorated with the appropriate decor. The whole room was candylicious. Simply sweet, perfect for my pinkie pie. 



Saturday morning arrived, and everyone worked on the last details. Noon came, And voila! It was party time. But before all the festivities started, I wanted to see the birthday girl's reaction, and oh my, it was so worth it; she was floored. She couldn't believe it, yes. She glowed and was beaming because all this was for her. She couldn't wait for her party to begin; truthfully, neither did I.

The girls arrived, thrilled to see so much candy and glam. I knew we had a great party, but seeing all the girls having a blast and not wanting to leave was a complete success. The girls talked about my niece's party for days  ( ABSOLUTELY  SUCCESS) 




As a Tia, I was thrilled to host and plan my niece's party along with my sister.   I'm genuinely thankful for my sister and her support. She was phenomenal.   My mom for making the wonderful cupcake cake, and my brother-in-law for the music and lights. Thank you to my dad for helping, especially to all the girls attending. 


We truly had a wonderful time and a complete blast. There were sweet goodies, prizes, sweet company, sweet food, and a sweet birthday gift. It was indeed Candy galore!



Happy birthday, pinkie pie! 





Comments

Popular Posts