Hello Houston!






My Tia came to visit from Miami. the whole family was so thrilled to finally see tia after many years not seeing her. We were looking forward to spend time with her and catch up. My aunt arrive Wednesday at midnight; she call me to let me know she made it safely. On Thursday night; we finally saw her and OMG! what a day we were so excited and joyous to finally see her as well as my cousin. The last time I saw him he was a boy and now he is a young man. whew! Time flies,
Anyways, Tia show us our gifts as well as the gift she brought to her grandchild. My mom & her talk for long hours while family was chatting and laughing about jokes and stories. We went shopping, try some Cuban appetizer that tia brought and talk until we were tired. Thursday night I spend it with my cousin we watch movies and had a quite few hours before heading to bed.

Friday Morning, My sissy and I took him along with my nephew & niece to the movies to see Captain America. Then, we went to Itz's were the kids had a blast playing video games and eating all the pizza they could eat. We went to the Movie room were they watch movies while having their lunch & the cartoons room so they watch cartoons while enjoying their Ice e. Later in the day, we had a water balloon fight. Oh! lord, that was a crazy time but the kids had fun. This whole day was quite fun and the impotnt thing is that my cousing enjoy himself.

Saturday afternnon Tia visit my place and we had coffee and hojaldras( bread fritters) SWe chatted and talk many things. Just enjoy each other company. At night, my Aunt join my boyfriend and I at Pei Wei along with my papis. We had such a wonderful time laughing, joking and dining. Dinner was great.

On Sunday, my Tia had a family gathering at my uncle's House. We ate delicious Panamanian food cooked by my aunt. Met our new addition to the family. My cousin Kayden. A typical family gathering Kids playing, some playing video games, Adults chatting and joking, men playing Dominoes and the ladies talking about the old days, family and everything.

I truly enjoy my aunt's visit. too sad it was so short. Too many things to do & so little time. But the little time I spend it with her was great. I hope to see her soon.

Comments

Popular Posts