Take me out to the ball Game.


Monday night was Baseball time. My family and friend went to see the Astros played. Everyone was excited to finally go see the Astros as a family. Especially my parents, our guest and me becasue it was our first time in the new stadium.

We invited a friend from Kentucky to see the Astros live in the Minute Maid park stadium. He was truly ecstatic. As a huge baseball fan, he couldn't ask for anything better. We sat at the club seats and the view was spectacular. The service was great and the staff was cordial and attentive.

My honey and I went to the gift shop and is very hard not to feel overwhelmed as well as trying to buy everything. but don't worry we didn't; we ended up buying two shirts and the two scorecards for my dad and guest.  They love it.

My honey show me around the stadium; which I could see a glow in his eyes becasue he finally had his girlfriend at a Astros game. This was our first time as a couple to watch a baseball game. Yes, it's corny; but who cares. He was happy and proud to show me his love for baseball and I was enjoying every minute of it.

The food was delicious, my mother got potato salad,  fruits and brisket sandwich. OMG! what a sandwich. She really enjoy herself, her eyes could not believe how much food was in front of her. She gave half to my dad which he was in goodness heaven. As for me I got the fruit salad, chips and the turkey sandwich with BBQ sauce. I only ate half of it in the other later in the game. I was completely full until the next day. Yummy food no complaints.

  We had an amazing time screaming, talking, eating, laughing, joking, singing and dancing. My family had such a wonderful time that knowing that the Astros won was the home-rum of the night.

I hope everyone enjoys the video.....let's play some baseball!

Comments

Popular Posts