Fabuless Beauty

We all have heard and see the commercials about Aveeno products. so guess what? that's right this post is about my usage of these products.

Before I give you my review about my first product here is what Aveeno.com says about it.


Price 8.00


Aveeno Ultra calming foaming cleanser, I started using this product about a year ago when I was looking for something gentle enough that would not irritate my extremely sensitive skin. voila! I found it. The foam is gentle and scent free (a plus) which It leaves your skin soft and clean. It removes all my make-up, dirt and oil as well as doesn't irritates or burn your skin. I felt in love with it and got one for mom so now we both use it. I used to use it in the mornings and nights but now I only use at night as my night regimen. I highly recommended.

Ultra-calming moisturizing cream cleanser. I ended up using this product by accident. I went to buy my usual cleanser from aveeno (product above) but the store was out. I saw this one and notice that it said ultra-calming so I thought why not? So I try it. WOW! I was very pleased to find out that it works great with my skin. I have semi-oily skin, acne prone & extremely sensitive. The cream is silky and fragrance free (a plus),which feels smooth, soothing and most importantly no residue. It removes dirt, make-up and leaves my skin soft and very clean. It doesn't irritate, burn or itch. I use it everyday in the morning along with my moisturizer (also aveeno product). I highly recommended. Price 8.00

Here is what aveeno.com express about it.




Price 16.99



Ultra-calming daily moisturizer SPF 15. After finishing my first bottle of cream cleanser I decided to buy another one along this product. It's recommended by aveeno so I decided to give it a try. It's perfect for sensitive skin. It's not oily or greasy. It's has a light scent. A little goes a long way; lasts all day. Doesn't irritate and leaves your face smooth. It is absorb quickly. This is a must because is a sunscreen and moisturizer. We need to protect our face from the sun. I use it every morning along with my cream cleanser as my morning regimen. Great duo. The price is a little pricey but it works. Give it a try. I highly recommended.


Here is what aveeno.com states about it.



Price 8.00


Clear complexi
on cream cleanser. I started using this product due to my occasional breakouts. I love the micro-beads feels really soothing and it really works getting rid-off the oil and is gently enough for my sensitive skin. Honestly, this hasn't completely stop my breakouts but I don't use it daily. (which, i should to see if it's stop my breakouts) but when I use it does improve my occasional breakouts. I use at night after my foaming cleanser as my night routine. I'll start using it every night. I recommended

Here is what Aveeno.com says.


So far I'm loving the products. So I'll continue using them until they stop working for me. I know it doesn't work for everyone but it has work for me, so give them a try. Next, will be the night cream & we'll see if I ended up satisfied with the product as I have been for the past years with these.

Comments

Popular Posts