Hello Goodbye





Remember, the phenomenon of the telenovela "Soap Opera" Betty La Fea. Many versions of this novela have been seen over the world but nothing beats the original. I'm guilty of watching the novela twice; that's right I said. I fell in love with this novela to the point that I couldn't stop watching it. And still watching the second time I enjoyed & laugh as the fist time I saw it.

Now, when Ugly Betty came out no surprise I was psyched to find out how will it be. Would it be similar to the novela or would it be different? I was so excited that I threw a party for it..(like I need a reason to party) but either way I was anxious to see.

Finally, it arrived! Hello Ugly Betty, was extremely entertaining and exciting. The amazing story line and a variety of charming, clever, nasty and controversial characters who have kept us anxious and scared with cleverly thought out cliffhangers and happy endings we have all fallen in love with the young lady BETTY SWAREZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the first season, no doubt I was in love with the whole cast from the adorable Betty wearing the most hideous outfits and crazy jewelry to Marc St. James with his witty jokes and spiteful teasing of Betty with Amanda. The hilarious crazy eating binges of Amanda & her family drama was funny as well. But Amanda & Marc together they made a dynamic duo. The Suarez family with their cute family bond is too cute to watch. Hilda a vivacious character & her relationship with her son is unique. Finally, Her dad was amazing. He sure loves to cook; although sad ending for him.

Now as far is the Meade Family was concern, wow! can you say craziness?. They sure had some characters but Daniel character evolved throughout the show. I felt in love with him.

Can't forget the outrageous Wilhelmina Slater, this villain was so mean that it was so funny how mean she was. I love her. I didn't love the mean things she did but love her fashion. She wore the most incredible & fabulous outfits. After all, she did had a heart.

This show was heart-felt, clever, funny and crazy. It really was a soap opera, filled with drama and plenty of outrageous events. nonetheless, Amazing show that wasn't allowed to reach its full potential because it has been canceled.

Ugly Betty was a great show and it kept people laughing no matter how they felt. It's really hard to find shows like this where at the last episode, it brings you to tears and you don't even know why. oh wait, yes we cry because we wanted more, we wanted the dramatically romantic ending where Daniel sweeps Betty off of her feet professing his love at the top of stairs and giving her a kiss that gives hope to all the ugly Betties of the world that you can get the dream guy. That would have made the show. Instead we got a conversation about dinner. Talk about a cliffhanger.Right?

It left me with all kinds of possibilities, are they going to end up together? is Daniel going to do a discovery trip? is she staying in London or is she moving back new york with Daniel? Are they going to open their own magazine as a married couple? I wanted answers not more questions.

I really wanted to see them together. Hopefully they will do a special about Betty getting together with Daniel.

Overall, We severely going to miss Ugly Betty.....Goodbye The most entertaining & underrated show.


Comments

Popular Posts