Pei Wei not pay way

On Saturday my family finally decided to join me for dinner at Pei Wei Asian diner on buffalo speedway. I was excited to show them this place as well as my niece was so happy to re-visit the place; She loves Lo mein. She usually eats two bowls & loves to eat with her chopsticks. So great place for kids.

The place is small but cozy, casual so if you trying to impress your date not the place. The staff is very friendly and helpful. It's one of those spots where you order at the counter, plop a number on the table, and wait for your food to arrive. So your food would promptly be serve and chopsticks are on the table, but if you need forks just ask or get them buy the drink section.

The whole menu is very economical, none of the dishes go beyond $10.00. You get great service, decent food for your money. I'm a big fan of choices so the fact that they have vegetarian dishes & gluten free is a plus.

My family order appetizers such as crab wontons & pork egg rolls. They look delicious as well as it taste . My family love it to the point that they fought over it.

My plate was the sweet & sour chicken with steamed white rice; It wasn't bad but it was too sweet for my liking. Mom's & dad's were the beef fried rice; they love it. Mom has a normal appetite so this dish can easily be for two. Abuelita's was the Asian chopped chicken salad; she was surprisingly shocked to see how big her salad was. So no doubt she took the rest home. my honey's; Pei wei spicy with white steamed rice this is his usual dish so no surprised he was pleased.

After a great time dining, laughing and just enjoying each other company I was pleased they like it and were happy to know about the place. plus we got free chocolate cookies so it was a sweet ending to a sweet night.

But keep in mind, this is not the best Asian food but it's decent food for your pocket & casual place to grab a bite.

Comments

Popular Posts