Date with my babe




Today I had a great time with my babe as usual. We went to try a new place named Mambo's seafood. It was good for the money. I tried the Fish ceviche and it was really good. I never had avocado in my ceviche but it was a new way to eat it. I really enjoyed it. then, I ate the grilled shrimp & fish with mambo shrimp fried rice. (fried rice). I must admit it quite interesting to see fried rice with my seafood at a Mexican restaurant.

The whole menu is inexpensive. I went to the one on 13485 Northwest Fwy ;Houston, TX 77040.
on a Saturday night. It gets really packed so go early. The waitstaff were nice and courteous. Of course all of them speak Spanish but Most of them speak English. the ambiance is very casual and you can dine inside or outdoors. On Mondays and Tuesdays after 5pm. they have a special 30 for $10. which is 30 shrimp you can choose from (scampi, fried or ranchero) with mambo's rice for ten dollars. They do take-out but no deliveries.

It's not a five star seafood place but it's a great place to go when you want good food and it's not going to hurt your wallet.

Try the fish ceviche it was really yummy. I will go back and try the garlic tilapia and the scampi shrimp.

Give them a try....................Let me know how it goes..............

Comments

Popular Posts