Holidays Dilemma


Christmas is approaching, and I thought I had an idea of what to give everyone, but now I'm still determining. All I can think of is school; my school is now more important, so everyone should understand if I don't give out presents this year. On the other hand, I feel bad because Christmas is one of my favorite times to give presents, and presents are one of my things to give out. Then, set a budget and decide how many people you will give this year but still feel the same. What should I do? Give in? or don't bother? I also considered donating to a charity instead of buying gifts for everyone. That way, I could still spread some holiday cheer and give back to those in need. But I still need to determine the best course of action. I know the holiday season is about more than just gifts, but I can't help feeling like I'm letting people down if I don't give them something. I may need to step back and think about what's truly important this Christmas.

Later, I started decorating to get me into the spirit of Christmas, but I still cannot help but wonder if I should buy gifts.

I made some handmade gifts instead of buying them, but the lack of funds made it impossible.

I should rest my head and pray for guidance. I have too many things in my head right now.

Let's see what I end up doing........... As I sit here contemplating what to do, I realize that the true spirit of Christmas is not about the gifts we give or receive but rather the love and kindness we show others. Instead of focusing on material things, I can spend more time with my loved ones, creating memories and enjoying each other's company. 

I suggest doing something special for each person, like cooking their favorite meal or planning a fun activity that we can all do together. Sometimes, the most thoughtful gifts are the ones that come from the heart and show that we genuinely care.


Ultimately, my decision will be based on love and generosity, which truly matters during the holiday season.

Comments

Popular Posts