new year's Goals

I really don't believe in resolutions becasue people tend to write resolution's and break them a week later. besides makes no sense of writing resolutions without a plan. that's why I write goals for the year.

Looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year. new year's It's a time to reflect on the changes we want (or need) to make and resolve to follow through on those changes.

  1. Continue being discipline and committed in my studies.
  2. Be obedient to GOD by giving my tithes.
  3. Be more patient
  4. Grow spiritually
  5. save money and pay my debts
  6. better care of my body
  7. keep being faithful to my love and our relationship
  8. Continue helping my dad's church
  9. continue being happy and enjoy life
  10. Do more

Comments

Popular Posts