Too many rings


A friend ask why do women wear too many rings in their fingers? I asked myself that same question many times. honestly still don't know the answer.

One reason I wore a ring in every finger and my two thumbs it was because I like all my rings and i wanted to wear all in one time. the other was that in case I'll get into a fight i was prepared to knock someone out. but that was in high school. now i only wear two. I'm more into toe rings....

I once saw a rich woman wear all kinds of jewelry;she wore all her fancy accessories at one time. Big necklaces, rings in every finger and many bangles and bracelets. it was too much. I guess she missed being in fancy parties and being the center of attention. She was a widower and love to wear extravagant clothing. She wanted to show everyone that she was rich but to me it was just simply a mess.

I would honestly like to know what is going on in these women’s heads. Maybe the reason why some ladies wear too many rings is because of style, personality, ring fetish, want to be different or stand out or wearing their mother’s, grandmother’s and aunt’s rings. whatever the reason might be; REMEMBER, some styles are not fits all.

Wearing to many rings is just gauche. Over doing it. Unless you are a teenager, an artist or a celebrity. Wearing lots of rings might fit you. Otherwise please don't .

When I see ladies wearing too many I think of cheapness and tackiness. It's not impressive at all. You probably think is fashionable or artsy and think people are admiring your style but we are not. Jewelry such as rings are beautiful and in some cases unique. They are meant to be wore with class and elegance. Too much of a good thing is not good.


So please ladies wear them but not all at one time.....


* This is not to offend. it's just my two cents......

Comments

Popular Posts