Lights out- Bulb in.


Last night the lights went out. One of the transformer exploded and my whole complex was out of lights. it's very sad to come to the realization that once all my gadgets and electronics were out I found myself completely bored and baffled.

What to do? I found myself singing, reading and writing. Praying to GOD thanking him for the darkness. I was really trying to find things to do. Because I couldn't believe or wanted to accept the fact I was going to bed early. So I fought it until I just say go to bed; get the rest you need and take advantage this opportunity.

We depend on all the electronics and gadgets to entertain us. we are so busy multitasking and going like the energizer bunny that we don't stop and relax. We spend so much time using these items that we don't converse, read, communicate with others that we should once in a while have a lights out moment.

We should have a family time without all of these items (cell phone, laptop, computer, texting, TV, and so on) to converse, relax, some alone time, to pray, to just stop and appreciate all of what you have.

I'm glad it happen; it gave me the relaxing and resting I needed.


Lights went out but it was my light bulb moment......THANK YOU FOR THE LIGHTS.

Comments

Popular Posts